If your laptop fails to start, or displays lines across the screen or simply looks dead, the cause of the trouble is very likely to be the motherboard itself.
Main Symptoms of motherboard fault:
- The laptop does not power on.
- The picture is distorted.
- You get no video output or no display.
- The laptop does not boot up.
- You get no sound or wireless connection.
- The battery is not charging.
The failure of one or several chips is quite common, but unlike some companies that will advise a costly replacement of the whole motherboard, Laptop Repair North London is able to fix the faulty parts at a fraction of the cost.
Laptop power problems are also caused by faulty power sections on the motherboard, which can stop your laptop from recharging or powering up Common Symptoms are:
- Turns off after a while
- Not turning ON
- Not charging battery
- Power supply light blinking when inserted
- Battery does not charge even though a new battery has been purchased
- Battery does not charge even though a new Power supply has been purchased.